Pin It

Pin It

Spring Summer Idea Book and Catalog

Spring Summer Idea Book and Catalog

Purchase your Idea Book through Pay Pal

Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dry Erase Weekly Calendar



I was tired of my husband asking "When do you work?" So I decided to make a calendar that could easily be updated. The frame is a 10x13 that I found in the shed. The glass works perfectly with a dry erase marker. I think I will get a brown marker on my next trip to the store.

This got me thinking what else do I have around the house that could be refurbished into a new papercraft item?

Leave me a comment with your idea and I will put your name in a drawing for Mini-Medley accents Package and a $5.00 towards your next purchase through me. Winner will be anounced on January 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment