Pin It

Pin It

Spring Summer Idea Book and Catalog

Spring Summer Idea Book and Catalog

Purchase your Idea Book through Pay Pal

Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Studio J made easy....

Keeping the grandparents happy...

That's another story.

 

I wasn't really in the creative mood but my parents wanted Christmas photos and they wanted them yesterday.... They were starting to post embarrassing photos from elementary school on their facebook page. They were refusing to stop until I post pictures from Christmas Day...

So I scrap lifted the layout from page 61 of the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea book and Catalog. The page took me less than 25 minutes and my parents were satisfied for about one day...

The more I scrap with Studio J the more they want to see...


No comments:

Post a Comment